We are excited Beaver Creek has announced their Winter 20/21 Ski Season will begin on November 25, 2020. Like you, we want nothing more than to be up on the mountain skiing and riding. While things may be a little different, we are very encouraged by the processes being put together and look forward to another awesome winter.
Epic Pass Holders
Beaver Creek has decided that ONLY Epic Pass holders will be allowed to ski between 11/13/20 and 12/8/20. On 12/8/20, daily lift tickets will be available for purchase (online only). The good news is that visitors may purchase an Epic Day Pass, which will enable you to ski prior to 12/8/20 and make reservations for ski dates throughout the season starting on 11/6/20. We highly recommend this option as it is a savings over lift tickets and allows you to make on mountain reservations for any time during the ski season starting in November. If you plan to ski more than 6 days, then an Epic Local Pass would be a more cost effective option.
To Secure Your Epic Day Pass: Link
Passholder Reservation System: Link
Letter From Vail Resorts (owner of Beaver Creek Ski Resort): Link
Important Points to Remember
- No one will be permitted on the mountain without a face covering
- Beaver Creek is implementing a reservation system and will limit the number of people allowed on the mountain
- Beaver Creek believes that people who want to ski will be able to, but prior planning is essential
- Beaver Creek stops selling Epic Passes at some point in the season, so don't wait
- Families with passes on the same account will be able to make reservations together for on mountain access
- If you don't have an Epic Pass, you will not be able to ski or make reservations until 12/8/20
- Non-Epic Pass holders will only be able to make reservations the week of
- Lift tickets will only be available online, no ticket sales at the window
* No lodging refunds will be issued for a guest's failure to plan and results in being unable to secure a lift ticket or reservation on the mountain during your stay.