Beaver Creek will begin it’s opening day celebration on Saturday, November 17th, 2018 at 9:00am. Thanks to some natural snowfall in the last few weeks, and cold enough temperatures for snowmaking operations to be effective, Beaver Creek will open with more than 220 skiable acres with access to 4 lifts. To celebrate opening day, they will have a special cookie time in the morning, along with live music and prizes! Remember to follow the rules and stay safe out there.
Lifts operating for opening day:
- Centennial Express (#6)
- Cinch Express (#8)
- Red Buffalo Express (#5)
- Haymeadow Express Gondola (#1)
Get your season pass now! The last day to purchase a season pass is on November 18th, 2018.
If you haven’t already purchased your lift tickets, no problem! Purchasing your tickets online will not only save money but will save you time in line. If you purchase your ticket at least 7 days in advance, they will mail your tickets to you and will be the best price for a one-day ticket. You will still get a deal on your ticket price, relative to buying it on the mountain, if you purchase your ticket online before midnight the night before you plan on skiing. You will pick up your tickets from the “EpicDay Express Window.” The best possible deal would be to purchase multiple day passes at least 7 days from your first day on the slopes online.
Here is a small list of how to be responsible on the hill and keep yourself and others out of harm’s way. It is often called “Your Responsibility Code.”
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Have fun and stay safe out there!